Although our boats have special insurance this will not cover some small damages or equipment lose / damage ( such as loss of anchor or broken bimini or lifejacket lost etc.). That is why we charge you security deposit.
If you return boat and its equipment as it was given to you your security deposit will be returned entirely.
In case of any damage we will take the respectful amount from the deposit to cover repair. A remaining amount will be refunded.
No, you will get a full tank and you will pay the usage respectively.
You will need to show us valid ID ( Passport or ID card or Driving license).
Spanish law allows you to sail with boats up to 5 m with engine max. 15 HP without sailing license.
Nevertheless there are some rules that you have to follow.
When driving a boat go 200 meters from shore but no further than 2 miles (around 3,2 km). So, in case of any troubles, weather changes etc. you can safely get back to the shore.
Yes, there are some rules that you have to obey in order to provide safety to You, your passengers and other boats.
Those rules are:
- Maximum speed in harbor is 3 knots per hour (around 4,6 km per hour). But the best is to drive as slowly as you can.
- Driving in or out from the harbor always stay on right hand side.
- Never go further than 2 miles from the shore.
- Don’t leave your boat unattended.
- To anchor the boat please remember to check the depth and seabed. We recommend to anchor between 3-7 meters ( never on the open sea and close to the rocks). Also, you have to see the sand on the seabed to avoid anchoring in the rocks. Please note, anchoring in the Posidonia reef is forbidden.
- Do not enter or anchor your boat in swimming areas. These areas are marked with yellow buoys.
- When driving close to the coastline or in the areas where other boats are anchored- please slow down and look for the swimmers , which might be in the water to avoid any collision.
Navigation is quite simple. We will provide you with a map of the coastline. On this map you will have the places which are worth seeing marked. When you start your trip you should have a coastline on your left-hand side. When you return to the harbor, the coastline should be on your right-hand side. We will also provide you with a briefing that takes around 30 minutes to ensure you know where to go and how to operate the boat.
We will ask you to pay 50 euro deposit for no license boat and 100 euro prepayment for license boat to secure your booking.
We will do our best to reschedule the day at your convenience. If this is impossible you will be given a refund of the reservation deposit.
All of our boats are child friendly and we will make sure to have the appropriate child life vests on board.
For a full day (8h) trip:
check in: between 9:00 to 10:30
check out: 8 hours later/the latest 15 minutes before the sunset
For the morning trips:
check in: between 9:00 to 9:30
check out: between 13:00 to 14:00
For the afternoon trips:
check in: between 14:00 to 15:00
check out: between 18:00 to 19:00
Please note our staff will provide the safety briefing and afterwards they will inform you what time you need to be back to the port.
We allow clients to bring their own food and soft drinks on board.
If the renter cancels the reservation at least 10 days before the pick-up, the total amount of the pre-payment will be refunded. If the renter cancels less than 10 days before the charter, no refund will be made. If the renter decides to end the rental before the agreed time, the unused hours will not be refunded.
Deposit is non-refundable unless the company cancels the reservation due to bad sea conditions, this is when the full deposit will be refunded.