FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Just Good To Know
Although our boats have special insurance this will not cover some small damages or equipment lose / damage ( such as loss of anchor or broken bimini or lifejacket lost etc.). That is why we charge you security deposit.
If you return boat and its equipment as it was given to you your security deposit will be returned entirely.
In case of any damage we will take the respectful amount from the deposit to cover repair. A remaining amount will be refunded.
Only Silver 495 and Pegazus boats include fuel in the price.
You will need to show us valid ID ( Passport or ID card or Driving license).
Spanish law allows you to sail with boats up to 5 m with engine max. 15 HP without sailing license.
Nevertheless there are some rules that you have to follow.
When driving a boat go 200 meters from shore but no farther than 2 miles (around 3,2 km). So, in case of any troubles, weather changes etc. you can safely get back to the shore.
Yes, there are some rules that you have to obey in order to provide safety to You, your passengers and other boats.
Those rules are:
- Maximum speed in harbor is 2 knots per hour (around 3,5 km per hour). But the best is to drive as slowly as you can.
- Driving in or out from the harbor always stay on right hand side.
- Never go further than 2 miles from the shore.
- Don’t leave your boat unattended.
- If you want to anchor your boat do it where the water is 5 -9 m deep ( never on the open sea or close to the rocks).
- Do not enter or anchor your boat in swimming areas. This areas are marked with buoys.
- When driving close to the coastline or in the areas where other boats are anchored- please slow down and look for the swimmers , which might be in the water to avoid any collision.
Navigation is really simple. We will provide you with map of the coastline. On this map you will see interesting places which are worth to see during your trip. On each map you will see sign which will show you how far you can go. Once you will reach this point you will have to return. When you start your trip you should have coastline on your left-hand side. When you return to the harbor coastline should be on your right-hand side.
We will ask you to pay 50 euro deposit to secure your booking.
We will do our best to reschedule the day at your convenience. If this is impossible you will be given a refund of the reservation deposit.
All of our boats are child friendly and we will make sure to have the appropriate child life vests on board.
For a full day (8h) trip:
check in: between 9:00 to 10:30
check out: 8 hours later/the latest 15 minutes before the sunset
For the morning trips:
check in: between 9:00 to 9:30
check out: between 13:00 to 14:00
For the afternoon trips:
check in: between 14:00 to 15:00
check out: between 18:00 to 19:00
Take advantage of the snorkelling gear provided on your charter boat to explore the Mediterranean
We allow clients to bring their own food and drinks on board.
We can provide picknic basket and try help you with any special events and catering.